The UBCO Adventure-Ready eBike – styled for life, created for escape
With all the ease of riding an electric scooter and the fun of a scrambler motorbike, the UBCO 2×2 2023 Special Edition is the ‘why’ and ‘how’ for your next adventure. And the one after that. And then getting groceries, but actually enjoying it.
Electric bikes, or e-bikes, offer several benefits over traditional bicycles, including:
- Easier to Ride: With the assistance of an electric motor, e-bikes make riding uphill or into a headwind much easier. This can be especially beneficial for commuters who may have to ride long distances or face challenging terrain.
- Faster Commutes: E-bikes can help you get to your destination faster than a traditional bike, especially if you’re commuting in a busy city. The electric motor can help you keep up with traffic and reduce the time it takes to get from point A to point B.
- Environmentally Friendly: E-bikes are a greener option than cars or motorcycles, as they produce no emissions and require far less energy to operate.
- Cost-Effective: E-bikes are generally less expensive than cars or motorcycles, and they require far less maintenance.
- Convenient: E-bikes can be a convenient option for running errands or completing tasks around town. With an e-bike, you can carry more cargo than you would be able to on a traditional bike, and you won’t have to worry about parking or paying for gas.
- Super fun!
UBCO eBikes were created in New Zealand and have distribution out of Oregon, USA.
Here’s the details of the Special Edition 2×2:
- 30mph | 50kph Top speed
- 156lb | 71kg Weight (with battery)
- 75mi | 120km Max range
- 4-6 hours Charge time (Includes Fast Charger)
- 3.1 kWh Battery Pack
- Peak Design Phone mount
- Centre carry-all (12L)
- Rear Carry Case (30L)
- Giant Loop Pronghorn straps™
$6,999 USD EXCL. TAX
With enough loading capacity and attachable clips, bags, and holders to bring everything you need to the beach or camping trip, the UBCO electric bike is road-legal without insurance or a licence. This means you just have to put in the key, turn the throttle and go.
75 Miles max range
Go near or far. With a max range of 75 miles you can go to work, run all the errands, or visit your friend on the other side of town without having range anxiety.
30 Mph max speed
Perfect for city riding. 30mph lets you keep up with the traffic or zip between it. Change from eco to boost mode when tackling a tougher ride.
6 Hours to full charge
Run an extension line to the bike or bring the battery indoors. Our 10 Amp charger plugs straight to your wall socket and into the battery.
330 Lbs max carry weight
The Special Edition can carry a total weight of 330lbs (including the rider). Carry the groceries, gym gear, or laptop with ease.
Whatever gets you outside is a great thing. But knowing that it’s rugged, super fun, looks cool, and is raking in awards, the UBCO Special Edition makes the journey your favourite part.
In addition to its unique 2X2 capabilities and fresh design, key features include:
● A revitalized braking system: A newly designed braking system with motorcycle-grade
braking pads and more substantial brake levers.
● A built-in central tote: Central tote that allows convenient, throw-and-go access to
● Compact rear duffle: Robust rear duffle designed to carry small to extra-large items on
● Expandable compartments: Duffle side pockets lay flat, perfect for laptop books, or
● Peak Design phone mount: Mechanically locking and magnetic vibration dampening
phone mount enables phone protection and one-handed phone attachment and removal
● Giant Loop straps: Multi-purpose tough pronghorn stretch straps that provide full
flexibility to attach and carry items.
“We’re all about making adventure more accessible, opening up powersports to more peopleColin Godby, Chief Product Officer.
than ever before. Here we combine proven off-road toughness with added style and functionality
to bridge the gap between the great outdoors and everyday life. The idea is to introduce more urbanites to exploring off the beaten track, while providing a bike that seamlessly crosses both worlds, whether everyday errands, hitting the gym, commuting, surfing, or outdoor adventures. We’re excited to see how our Special Edition can help this movement.”