Finally – Realistic Mantras for 2023
Holy moly, 2022 was something. Having said that, every year before that was just as bad in their own special way.
Want a little ‘serenity now’ phrase to repeat to yourself in the everyday challenges that are definitely on the way? 2023 will be another
shitshow of a year, so repeat after me…
2023 on Repeat
- Do more things that make you happy. If it doesn’t, do less of it.
- Go ahead and post your gym session to Instagram. Be proud of your progress.
- Be proud of recognizing the steps to becoming happier, and taking them, even if they’re small.
- Trim negativity and people whose words bring you down. Later, Becky!
- Most people aren’t going to be happy that you’re changing – because it reminds them that they’re not.
- You need you. We need you.
- Therapy is cool. Therapy is useful.
- If you want to find your community, get outside and shovel your neighbour’s snow.
2023 Resolutions That You Can Stick To:
- If you’re going to make a goal, make it achievable, easy to remember, and good habit-forming.
- Start small, and keep going
- Be consistent
- Have more fun
- Be kinder to yourself
- Care less about what other people think.
- Try to make more good decisions than bad ones.