Everything We Know About the 2021 Ford Bronco
The Ford Bronco has been an icon for Americana, living wildly and adventure since the 1960s. Now, at long last, the beautiful icon is getting updated to cope with a new landscape.
There have been many sneaked looks and rumours, including that there are 3 versions to suit a range of target customers. On July 9th, 2020, we’re going to get everything we need to know, including:
- Ford Bronco 2021 specs
- and how much I have to beg to test drive one.
To be honest, I’d be totally fine if they stuck to the old design and just called it a day. I mean, how do you improve on perfection? Well, we’ll see.
Here’s what we (think we) know:
- 3 models of the 2021 Bronco: Sport, a medium-sized, and a large one (Think Jeep Renegade, Wrangler, and Gladiator)
- The least expensive trim/model will start at around $32,000 US
- There are likely to be removable doors on the 2 and 4-door versions
- A soft roof will also be a feature.
From Car and Driver.com :Ford hasn’t said how much the Bronco will cost or what trim levels will fill out the lineup. Since we know it will be available with two or four doors, have removable roof panels, and offer multiple powertrains, it will likely have a wide range of prices just like the Wrangler lineup. We also think the Ford’s starting price will be slightly higher than the Jeep’s, which starts at around $30,000, because even the base model should come with more standard features.