Everything We Know About the 2021 Ford Bronco and the Bronco Sport – Canadian Model Prices
The Ford Bronco has been an icon for Americana, living wildly and adventure since the 1960s. Now, at long last, the beautiful icon is getting updated to cope with a new landscape.
There have been many sneaked looks and rumours, including that there are 3 versions to suit a range of target customers. On July 13th, 2020, we got to see everything we needed to know, including:
- Ford Bronco 2021 specs
- and how much I have to beg to test drive one.
Since the reservations opened at 5pm PST on 13th July, some of the models have already filled their reservations! You can still reserve some models here: RESERVE A 2021 FORD BRONCO
2021 Ford Bronco Prices (Canadian):
- Base model: (2-door) $40,499 / (4-door) $45,749
- Big Bend: (2-door) $41,999 / (4-door) $45,499
- Black Diamond: (2-door) $46,499 / (4-door) $46,499
- Outer Banks: (2-door) $46,999 / (4-door) $50,499
- Badlands: (2-door) $52,994 / (4-door) $56,494
- Wildtrak (2-door) $58,494 / (4-door) $61,994
2021 Ford Bronco Full Specifications
Reserve yours today for delivery in Summer 2021
The Ford Bronco Sport – Canadian Updates
*UPDATE* – 19th January 2021
I finally got to sit in a base model Bronco Sport and it’s very similar to a Ford Escape. The seats were manual, the screen is nicely placed, and the height is more than adequate. It’s compact, especially in the width but it’s comfortable.
Ford has done a great job combining the reliability of the new Escape with a mini Land Rover aesthetic. Personally, since I’m looking for a combination between a good-looking family vehicle and something I’d have confidence in taking on some adventures, I’d definitely go for the Outer Banks model with the following add-ons:
- Fender Flare Kit 1 (black plastic with rivets)
- Power Moon Roof (see the sky and get more natural light)
- Roof-Rail Crossbars (for easily adding a roofbox or carrying extras)
- Class II Trailer Tow Package – if you buy it with the car, the sensors work better than getting it later on.
These are the available colours, though I’d love to see it in bright yellow like on the TV spots.
Bronco Sport – Canadian Prices
So, which will you get?
Jeff HeinenJuly 14, 2020 at 10:18 am
I’ll buy one when Ford puts a real tailgate on it. Side swings are for losers. I need a place to sit to put my boots on! At least do a swing + drop down like Honda Ridgeline. I’ll buy any reasonably priced SUV with a real tailgate! Sorry to see the Element disappear into the sunset.