Fire Your Barista – Make the Best Coffee in Your PJs
Coffee is delicious, fact.
We’ve all bought in, on some level to the feeling of routine, community, and indulgence when going to our favourite coffee shop and requesting our own specially made, ever-so-specific type of refreshment.
The truth is, wouldn’t you rather have all the convinence of a to-go coffee, combined with the flavours and real coffee taste that you’re craving? Not sure where to start with the home kits?
Here’s a quick video to show you how. It’s quick, because it’s easy. Plus there’s some royalty-free jazz to occupy your ears while you watch.
Didn’t catch that? Here are the steps:
- Discover your favourite Ethical Bean coffee type
- Grind up enough to losely fill the coffee grounds filter in the Milano Stovetop Espresso Brewer
- Add one or two cups of water, depending on how much coffee you’re making, and how strong you like it. Don’t fill above the valve at the side
- Put the coffee filter on the water section and screw on the lid
- Place on the burner and wait for the water to boil. Leave the lid shut and check periodically to see if it’s done
- Pour into your favourite cat mug (other mugs are available)
For Earth Day (Saturday 22nd April) my lovely friends at Ethical Bean and I are giving away a year’s supply of organic, fair trade, super tasty coffee.
The prize can be delivered to you as bags of whole bean, ground, or compostable pods, and store vouchers to keep you stocked up until Christmas.
Disclaimer: The lovely people at Ethical Bean are sponsoring me to talk about their coffee, which is fine by me as I love their products and what the company stands for. All opinions are my own, as is the cat mug.