The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift List for Mom Bloggers and MomFluencers
There are so many inspiring content creators who are taking their Mom-Life and turning it into a side-hustle or creative outlet. From Kayla Buell on YouTube, SheWearsLove on Instagram, to Karlene Karst’s blog on family recipes, there’s something for everyone.
Often it can seem like since they’re getting samples and goodies from brands to feature on their channel, so how are you meant to find a unique and fun gift? Well, of course, SocialDad has your back. Here’s a list of some of the coolest things I could find for a Mom Blogger, MomFluencer, or Content Creator.
P.S. – There’s going to be an epic Father’s Day & Dad-Blogger list coming in a couple of weeks, don’t worry!
Be the Instagram-Husband/Partner/Best Friend
When I asked for the most-wanted gifts for Mom-Bloggers, they all wanted an Instagram Husband. That’s a partner who is a mixture of creative and patient with the willingness to take 50 photos of you and your food while they look on hungrily.
Vinyl FlatLay Backgrounds
These are a gamechanger! Store them behind a wardrobe or above a closet to keep them flat and they’ll last you forever. They completely replace looking around the house for a nice piece of floor or countertop to put your coffee, product, plate, or whatever else you’re photographing today. The vinyl floor mats come in all kinds of textures and detail but the painted wood ones are my go-to.
Cool Neon Signs from YellowPop
Perfect for making any YouTube video background really pop! A neon sign adds depth, character, and fun to any office space.
Yellowpop is a US-based brand bringing a mood-boosting glow of neon at home to consumers everywhere. Yellowpop draws inspiration from a love of art and design, with a philosophy– and products – that stand for positive vibes. These signs are made uniquely of high-quality neon flex from PVC piping with LED lights inside, a technique that gives the illusion of traditional neon with bright lights and intense colours while being more durable and affordable. Unlike traditional elemental neon that uses gas and glass, Yellowpop’s LED neon is cool, quiet, and safe to put in your home.
House Plants To Make Any Workspace Better
- They purify the air – Plants take care of you too! Your watering and cleaning pay off because your house plants are removing toxins all around you making the air more purified.
- Plants decrease your stress levels. A new plant addition in your at-home office can make endless Zoom calls less stressful. House plants are proven to relieve stress and improve mental wellbeing and as a result, increasing productivity.
- Plants love music. Growing your plants can be a quiet and peaceful experience but they also want to listen to your playlists. House plants love music and it encourages growth, so turn up your playlist!
- Plants can reduce noise pollution. Houseplants, such as peace lilies, have been found to absorb sound! Surround your workspace with plants to create a quiet sanctuary
- They can even boost your immune system! Plants are known to be calming, leaving you more relaxed and improving your sleep.
You Need a Smart Desk
The SmartDesk 2 Home Office – Autonomous Standing Desk, made from a heavy-duty steel frame and robust lifting dual-motor, will raise you up smoothly and resiliently. This smart desk will boost your energy and productivity by just one click.
Benefits of standing desk include:
- Standing Lowers Your Risk of Weight Gain and Obesity.
- Using a Standing Desk May Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- Standing May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- Standing Desks Appear to Reduce Back Pain.
- Standing Desks Help Improve Mood and Energy Levels.
- Standing Desks May Even Boost Productivity.
A Vlog Camera Set up
A Ring Light can work wonders for your content. Your face will be lit up in an even and flattering way, making you stand out from the background.
I’ve got something very similar to this one and it’s even made my Zoom calls look more professional. Of course, to get started in creating content, all you need is a phone and something to
Phone Tripod for Vlogging
I love my Ulanzi phone tripod because of the bendy arms. No matter where I am I can make it hold onto a tree branch, the side of a chair, from a ceiling light, or use it as a selfie stick.
Get a New Vlogging camera
The Canon RP. This full-frame beast is the more affordable version of the Canon R and has some amazing features that makes it my choice for any blogger, vlogger, or Instagrammer.
- Flip-out screen
- Lightest, Smallest Full-frame EOS Camera
- Amazing for nighttime photography or in very low light, the EOS RP camera’s brilliant AF can operate in light as dim as a light rating of EV -5 3
- High Image Quality with 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Built-in WiFi to send photos directly to your phone for posting
Another option is the Canon M50 with 15-45mm lens. That’s wide enough for getting a whole room, landscape, or arms-length selfie and then at 45mm you can get a nice bokeh (out of focus background) on portraits and family shots.
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF.
- 24.1 Megapixel
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for Slow Motion
- Built-in OLED EVF with Touch and Drag AF
- 5-axis image stabilization during movie shooting
Customized Blog Stickers
I’ve recently upgraded my prize packs, Thank You notes, and giveaways with some custom stickers. I designed them with a mixture of Canva and Photoshop and got them printed through StickerYou. They were the most cost-effective and good quality printers I could find.
Plus, they’ve offered a 15% off code for my readers – use SOCIAL15 to save on your next order from StickerYou.
The Easiest Blog Accounting Software
Managing income from your blog is hard work, so why not make it easy with an all-in-one solution like QuickBooks. I’ve used it for years to send invoices, monitor bank accounts, organize taxes, send reminders, and automate financials.
Quickbooks has a 50% off for 3 months deal on right now (at time of writing – April 1st, 2021) so you can grab the EasyStart level at $10 per month.
Happy Mother’s Day and keep creating!